We are a very small group (with very big ideas!) and we do need funds to continue our work.
How to make a donation
If you would like to contribute an amount you are happy with then you can help us. The bank account is below. Remember donations over $2 are tax deductible so if you require a tax receipt we can provide that, as long as you email email@example.com and advise us, we can email back a receipt.
Our bank account details:
02-0800-0842003-001 BNZ Swift Code: BKNZNZ22 (for overseas donations)
The funds are handled by community conservation group Arthur’s Pass Wildlife Trust (Registered Charity CC46685). Both the Kea Conservation Trust and the Arthur’s Pass Wildlife Trust are partners in our project.
What happens with the money?
We use the funds for:
- Printing and distribution of brochures, sightings pads and A4 Posters
- Reimbursing staff expenses for all the behind the scenes data work
- Field work related expenses including travel, often to remote sites
- Bands and banding equipment costs
- Website development – maintenance and improvements
- Web hosting costs